Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I play the latest PC games online?

I heard there's a "super" computer out there that I can connect to to play games like Batman Arkham City and Black Ops with my single core PC. Ofcourse I'd have to pay the games im just not sure what the website is or how it works? If you could answer both questions for me that would amazing.Where can I play the latest PC games online?
One major online gaming site is Steam. Steam allows you to buy most new and a little older games. Steam works by once you download steam (It's safe trust me) you go to library they have all the recent popular games and you could also search for a game and see if you have it after you buy you'll have to wait for the game to download for best results i suggest a internet connection at least over 150 mbps I tried downloading Skyrim and I had sucky internet and it took me 2 days with 50mbps. If steam doesn't work with you you could also google other sites that you can download from.

No comments:

Post a Comment