Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Batman arkham city and Gigaware pc controller?

OK I purchased a PC controller and I tried using it to play batman arkham city and for some reason it is not working. Can someone please help me ASAP. The controller I bought is a Gigaware Controller for pc 26-1519. Will this work with batman arkham city or did I waste my money for no reason. Please serious answers only. Thank you for your timeBatman arkham city and Gigaware pc controller?
I think because it's a Games for Windows Live game, it's made to use a Xbox 360 controller, because it detected mine instantly and I didn't have to configure anything.



You can download a program called Xbox 360 Controller Emulator though that may work.



You can download it here: http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/download鈥?/a> and you need to put the program and DLLs in the game's folder to get it to hook on if I remember. You also have to run the program to configure your controller and map buttons to correspond to the 360 controller's buttons.Batman arkham city and Gigaware pc controller?
I dont know... you should try google of wikipedia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment