Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can my PC run Batman: Arkham City?

I bought a new PC, but I really don't know if it can play games at all. But I really want that new Batman game, and my PC is as follows:



ASUS P8H61 Intel Socket 1155 motherboard,

Intel Core i7 2600 Socket 1155 Sandy Bridge 3.40GHz Quad Core Processor

8GB DDR 1333 mhz Corsair Ram

Nvidia GTX 570



Will it at least run on minimum?Can my PC run Batman: Arkham City?
Yes. Your Pc should be able to run that game without too much slowdown, however, I have heard that a dual core processor runs game better that a quad core. Unless of the game your playing is optimized for a quad core.

Wait a minute, are you using DDR 1? DDR2? or DDR3 Ram? I hope its DDR2 or DDR3 because DDR1 is not compatible with all modern motherboards
That is a great PC. You will be able to run your game. If you ever have a question if you can run a game, and at what settings, I suggest going to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a> and you can type in the game. It will tell you the specs of your PC and the min and recommended specs of the game. It will tell how well you will be able to run the game.Can my PC run Batman: Arkham City?
Your pc is amazing. You can even play it with every graphics at maximun.
It's a fast gaming rig. You won't have a problem maxing most games out.Can my PC run Batman: Arkham City?
I honestly think sometimes people ask these dumb questions to show off their computers.
I'm sorry... what? Go get a worse pc right now and give that one to me. AND STOP SHOWING OFF YOUR PC IS ONE OF THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment