Friday, March 9, 2012

How do i move a Batman Arkham City savegame?

I want to moove my arkham city savegame from a pc to another. Ive installed a fresh copy of Arkham City to another pc and now i want to moove the savegame from the old pc. The savegame is located in My documents /wb games /batman arkham city

I tried to copy all the files there but it didnt worked and crashed the game on startup. I opened to folders and tried to see what file does what. One specific file doesnt need to be copied cuz its the games graphics settings. The rest IDK because there is so much c*** there i dont understand. There is however a folder named Savegames. Obviously tried that but failed. so... please help !How do i move a Batman Arkham City savegame?
I am a computer programmer..



First off, PC games are very picky about what files start up when you start the game.



I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you probably can't move that saved game over to the new computer because that save file was created specifically for the other folder on the old computer. The computers can tell the difference..



I used to get this problem all the time whenever I was in my intro to programming class. I would try to copy the code I used for one project and use it for another, but the program knew the difference, and all I would get was errors and stuff.How do i move a Batman Arkham City savegame?
Hey buddy I am no computer whiz ;) but after 14 years of hard struggle with PC and game I picked up a thing or two ! in your case I believe that the graphic settings is the origin of your prob ! you should focus that file! try to figure out how to match the settings or ID's in each system!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment