Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Batman Arkham City Patch for PC?

Has anyone heard anything about a patch to correct issues with the DX11 and tessellation bug?Warner brothers and Rocksteady has said publicly back when it was first released that they know of problems and they will release a patch so how long will I have to wait before I can play it the way it was meant to be played?Batman Arkham City Patch for PC?
I guess they plan on getting a patch out later this week for PS3 first. then supposedly they are going to work of direct x 11 issues for PC. Myself I'm tired of buying unfinished PC games. Patching a game is fine when you add stuff to a game, but from launch the game should be playable.Batman Arkham City Patch for PC?
true ... I cant believe that a game that has been advertised to be dx 11 featured doesnt work. I understand that this is a port from consoles and dx11 features are added for pc, but how do you add a feature and advertise it and it not working on release. Gtx 580 card dx 11 that doesnt work? ????

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment