Friday, March 9, 2012

BF3, MW3, Arkham City, Skyrim or (BF3/MW3 + a gaming headset) (Playstation 3)?

I'm actually leaning more towards Arkham city even thought i can get it on pc cheap *cough* torrents *cough* Skyrim wont run on my pc at Mid-high settings without hitting my fps.

Your probably wondering how am i going to run Arkham city when i can't run skyrim, truth is i maxed out Arkham asylum without a hitch (no Physx) and it worked out 60+ fps constant alright so here's to arkham city being this well optimised.

BF3 and MW3 both have there strong points, i MW2 on pc and its awesome but i'm wondering if MW3 is any better. Most of my friends are infact MW3 fanboys so i'm thinking of just joining the crowd. any thoughts?BF3, MW3, Arkham City, Skyrim or (BF3/MW3 + a gaming headset) (Playstation 3)?
lolBF3, MW3, Arkham City, Skyrim or (BF3/MW3 + a gaming headset) (Playstation 3)?
Arkham city would be my choice if i were you because MW3 and BF3 arent all that goodBF3, MW3, Arkham City, Skyrim or (BF3/MW3 + a gaming headset) (Playstation 3)?
Both MW3 and BF3 have theyre strong points and weak points. Its apples and oranges for me. I personally prefer BF3 because the challenge,graphics,and gameplay is far greater than MW3. But if all of your friends are playing MW3 than your going to want to play with them,personally i'd get BF3. jussayin ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment