Friday, March 9, 2012

Batman arkham city hanging?

My previous pc specs were 2gb ram and 512mb nvidia 7300gt graphics card .Back then arkham city used to work fine just with some amount of lagging .Now when i have just upgraded my pc to ati radeon 5450 hd and 4gb of ram ,the game runs very smoothly but then at a random point it hangs and i have to force close .I have tried updating the video drivers but to no use .Batman arkham city hanging?
check compatibility with the actual card, like for my nvidia geforce GT 520 i can check and see which games might be bugged, i can play GTA San Andreas on my windows 7 and it's fine, but it was not even starting with the ATI Radeon 3000 integrated i have.

for batman arkham city with the GT 520 i read "some objects render incorrectly"

No comments:

Post a Comment