Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tech's!! I need your Help!! I'm having a problem with Arkham city on my PC.?

Okay the gameplay is fine and so is the controls, but my problem is the sound!

-The sound doesn't match the mouth.

-Sometimes there's dialogue sound and sometimes there's not. Like the Jokers/Catwoman mouth is moving and there are subtitles but no sound! Then another character like Poison Ivy/ Batman is talking and it's perfectly fine.

-The graphics are sometimes slow

-And sometimes the sound sounds like an "echo' or distant.

Need Tech Control!!!Tech's!! I need your Help!! I'm having a problem with Arkham city on my PC.?
When picture and sound are out of sync and you also experience some lag, better turn down the graphics a bit in the game's menu, because it's a sign your video card/RAM/CPU are having trouble to render the game...Tech's!! I need your Help!! I'm having a problem with Arkham city on my PC.?
1. Update your drivers



2. Update Directx



3. Turn down your Graphics.Tech's!! I need your Help!! I'm having a problem with Arkham city on my PC.?
If your Hardware is pretty much compatible with game requirements than you have to go through some points before playing game.



%26gt;%26gt; Shut down all running updates

%26gt;%26gt; Remove all temporary files from your system

%26gt;%26gt; You must have enough memory on disc that can support your paging memory

%26gt;%26gt; Shut down all background running applications

%26gt;%26gt; Run PCFresher Utility for Extreme Gaming Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment