Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I run Batman: Arkham City?

Alright, first and for most I have played Arkham Asylum on my PC on all high settings and 1366x768 Resolution and it ran beautifully. Frame rate was constantly smooth.



Here is my specs:

Microsoft Windows 7

Intel Core i5 (2.27GHz)

4 GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce 310M (Dedicated VRAM: 512MB/ Total VRAM: 2.2GB)



I've noticed I'm slightly below Arkham City's reqiurements but Arkham Asylum ran well. Should I be good for Arkham City?Can I run Batman: Arkham City?
If you can run Arkham Asylum well enough then Arkham City should be fine. A bit laggy maybe but still fine. You might want to find a game optimizer if you want to boost up your PC's performance if you want better quality and frame rate for Arkham City.

No comments:

Post a Comment