Friday, March 9, 2012

Batman Arkham City Crash Problem?

I need help...

every time I start playing batman in the level when you have to find Freeze...

I found where he is, but when I enter the building game crashes every time...

if anyone has a solution please tell me...



my PC is:

Ram 2GB

VIdeo card 1 GB

3.2 GHzBatman Arkham City Crash Problem?
It could be a bug and out of your control. Try a previous save to the one you are using if possible. Also you should switch to DX9 instead of directX11 and even turn some graphics settings down or off. Lastly, try the latest patch. It just came out and might fix some issues like the one you mention.

As a last resort you could copy your save game files and uninstall the game then reinstall and plug your save games back in the directory. If you end up doing that and the game still does that, you have a corrupt save or the game has a bug in it that needs patching.Batman Arkham City Crash Problem?
Try the solutions posted in my source below. They work.
  • d3100
  • parcel delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment