Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Should I get Batman: Arkham City or Skyrim for pc?

I have both on PS3 so even though I don't have the side of the story for PC I guess I can give you a pretty good impression on how the games compare. I got both games for christmas and can honestly say that I've played Skyrim about 10 times more that Arkham city. However, this is purely down to the fact that it's a massively addictive game and not due to one being better than the other. Infact, I would say that Batman has the better storyline and is generally more entertaining than Skyrim. On the other hand though, Skyrim is a brilliant game and is totally addictive. I wouldn't be able to choose between them but understand that they're both still quite expensive so here's my answer:

Buy Batman: Arkham City if you want a generally badass game that equals, maybe even surpasses, the first game.

But Skyrim if you want to lose your social life.Should I get Batman: Arkham City or Skyrim for pc?
I say Skyrim. I own both and even tho there are lots of side missions on Arkham City it literally took me a week and a half to finish it all. Where Skyrim ive had for almost 2 months now and still working on it. Personally I think Batman: Arkham Asylum was better but thats just me. B2 seems a little repettitive
I'd get Skyrim if your PC can handle it. I love Batman but Skyrim is way more in depth and has way more game time. But if you want a game you can pick up and beat quickly then maybe Batman would be better.Should I get Batman: Arkham City or Skyrim for pc?
personally i would get skyrim, because of how much stuff there is to do.
skyrimShould I get Batman: Arkham City or Skyrim for pc?
Skyrim: Has More Gameplay And A Whole Lot Of Cool Stuff!
get Skyrim

No comments:

Post a Comment