Saturday, March 3, 2012

Batman Arkham city PC crash(HELP)?

I having crashing issues when I go to penguins museum to rescue Mr.Freeze. Anytime I go to the museum it crashes and i get the following message: Bad name index 20971776 / 321 from ...\BmGame\CookedPCConsolOW_D0_px.upk

QS_APPROVED_BUILD_JANUARY_2011........鈥?and a bunch of other stuff.

I tried disabling Physixs ( using CPU instead of GPU).

I tried reinstalling

Anytime i go from the side of the museum it works BUT....When i enter it crashes again..

If it helps its Windows Live Game ( not disc based) ( not using Steam or OnLive)

PLZZZ HELLP ITS REALLY PISSING ME OFF!!!!Batman Arkham city PC crash(HELP)?
try lowering all settings for that particular part... trust me this solves issues most of the time!! gud luck!

2 comments:

  1. try lowering all settings for that particular part... trust me this solves issues most of the time!! gud luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did it work ? i am having d same problem......

    ReplyDelete