Friday, March 9, 2012

Help with Batman Arkham City PLEASE HELP?

Okay so I can run Duke Nukem Forever on high settings. I'm looking for an estimation--can I run Arkham City when it comes out? Even the minimal settings are ok for me--I just need to play and my parents wont let me upgrade or change my PC. So, my specs are:

ATI Radeon HD 4550 (512MB)

1 GB RAM

DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card

Intel Pentium D (3 GHz)

WinXP SP3 (It can run all games except Just Cause 2 which requires Vista or 7)

Thanx in advance,

Clint WhiteHelp with Batman Arkham City PLEASE HELP?
Well, I suggest that you increase the amount of RAM in your computer (seriously, it's too small, you need to buy a 3GB one or a 4 GB one (note that XP only read 3 GB RAM, even though you installed 4 GB, but Vista and 7 can read 4 GB RAM fully), ...

But yeah, I think you can run it. If you think it's too slow, you can just try setting your PC (like reducing the number of processes or adding virtual memory which may increases the speed of your computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment