Friday, March 9, 2012

Can my pc run Batman Arkham Asylum?

My pc is a Toshiba satellite P755-S5278, I was also wondering if I can play Batman Arkham City too



Satellite P755-S5278 Laptop Specifications



PROCESSOR

Intel庐 Core鈩?i7-2630QM processor @2GHz



OPERATING SYSTEM*

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)*

GRAPHICS ENGINE*

Mobile Intel庐 HD Graphics

GRAPHICS MEMORY*

64MB-1696MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory



MEMORY*

6GB DDR3 1333MHz memory

HARD DRIVE*

640GB HDD (5400rpm)

OPTICAL DRIVE*

DVD SuperMulti (+/-R single layer) drive



If I can play either of these games can someone help me telling me what programs do I need for being able to play themCan my pc run Batman Arkham Asylum?
I doubt it - your graphics card is a chip on the motherboard rather than a dedicated card so results may be low. Try this site: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a>Can my pc run Batman Arkham Asylum?
No, your laptop has an integrated gpu, not powerful enough. you need a dedicated gpu to run games such as arkham asylum. No program can make your laptop play this game, you need a more powerful laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment