Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Arkham city or is it "too violent" for my lame parents?

My parents never let me play violent games. No M rated or shooting of any kind. I play wow and they almost objected to that. They are going to let me buy Arkham City for pc when it comes out but I'm not sure if they know what kind of content it has. The beating ppl up they are coming to terms with although they haven't seen the trailers so they don't know much about anything. ( anything relevant my friends and I's interest in video games.) they don't even think that these games could possibly be fun!? What should I do to 1. Prepare them for arkham city and 2. Let me play more fun gamesArkham city or is it "too violent" for my lame parents?
Play it at someone else's house.Arkham city or is it "too violent" for my lame parents?
the game is awesome if they banned the game from your house take it to your friends house and play it or your missing out, both batman games.

No comments:

Post a Comment